Fernor Walnut Saplings
French Fernor walnut tree attracts attention with the weight of walnut fruit and high yield. The average fruit weight is 12 grams. The internal weight of the fruit is about 6 grams with an average yield of 50%.
Walnut seedlings properties
- French Fernor walnut tree attracts attention with the weight of walnut fruit and high yield.
- The average fruit weight is 12 grams.
- The internal weight of the fruit is about 6 grams with an average yield of 50%.
- With a high oil content, it is a kind of walnut that makes the consumer happy with the bad cholesterol’s falling.
- Protein ratio is 20% In this type of walnut which is easy to separate from the crust, the walnut usually comes out as whole.
- The flavor is quite beautiful, a walnut that leaves a pleasant taste on the palate if it is consumed dry and fresh
Fernor Walnut Tree Features
- When going out to make a walnut garden, if the fernor walnut seedlings are to be planted, the tree planting intervals should be selected first.
- Although not influenced by the ice and cold weather too much , considering the genetic structure of the tree, especially at high altitude regions, it should be examined what the temperature of the air is and when this temperature goes out.
- The tree, which is generally resting from November to late April, can stand at -25 ° C. However, the possibility that these values are seen outside the rest period will cause the tree to be negatively affected.
- For this reason, the weather conditions must be carefully examined. .